Relationship Profile Of Ayessa

 

Name: Ayessa

Age: 20

Address: Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines

Gender: Female/Single

Requirements: Seeking Male 21 - 45

About Me


I am simply girl and attractive

Overview

Education:

High School

Have children:

Yes - live at home

Drink:

Don't drink

Smoke:

Don't smoke

Religion:

Christian

Occupation:

Unemployed

Favorite Movie:

Any

Favorite Book:

Any


Favorite Food:

Any


Favorite Music:

Any

Dress Style:

Net,tidy and very attractive


Humor:

Very attractive

Hobbies & Interests:

Tiktok love to travel,shopping and love to cook most of all I love kids very much so I want more kids for my right man for me

Travelled:

I don't know yet


Cultural Adaption:

Respect both culture

Romance:

Watching movie and dinner spend time together all the time

Personality:

I love being simple girl,have a natural beauty filipina and have good sense of humour. I am responsible,have a good heart,understanding,honest,faithful,loyal,sweet caring,lovable and most of all respectable.

I am one man woman and I am family oriented. I really love to cook and I love to travel. I am not materialistics so I will not be happy for material things because love is very important to me. I am willing to relocate the place of the man that I love someday and be with him the rest of my life. I will be a good wife and a good mother of our kids.

I will take care of you the best way that I can. I will do all the kinds of things to pleased the man that I love. I will help you and support you in every way that I can in every decisions. I will be making clean the house and cook the man that I love and many good things as you wish. I am not the type likes to go out but if I'm with the man that I love I would love too and spend time together.

I am the type that likes stay indoors to take of my own future family and to take care the man that I love,kids,family,home and specially to love every love one's I have..... I am happy of my life now because I have wonderful boy 👦 and my family 👪 loves me but I will be more happy If I get married and build my own family 👪 in the future. I want the man who will love me and take care of me be with me the rest of our life.


I am looking for love and serious relationship hopefully leading for marriage because I am ready to settle down for marriage. I believe that when we meet in person and we will get along together good. I know that what we feel for each other is the most important so If we get along and we're compatible and we find for each other then Let's getting married......

My Perfect Match is:

A man who can stand on his word..... I am for someone have the same interest as mine.......

I want honest,sincere and loving guy who can accept everything for me,my past and my present. I like also understanding and easy to go with and of course a lovable person who's willing to marry me. I hate liar because

I always believe honesty is the best policy and as open mind person. I'm willing to listen and understand as long as your telling the truth..... I am looking the man 👨 who could take care of the wife,kids,family,dine his responsibilities to every member of the family 👪 and most of all the love for the family 👪.....

I am looking the man who can accept me and my wonderful boy.... extra bonus for me if he is generous man and not tight ass the man who could support me and help me to raise my wonderful boy

Seeking 

I am looking a serious man who can accept me and my son

Her Preference 

Gender:

Age:

Drink:

Smoke:

I match her

Male

21/45

Don't Drink

Don't Smoke 

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post